Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P. Th.)
Admission Process for B.P.Th.:
Intake: 40 – Affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS)
Duration of course: 4 years & 6 months Internship
Students desirous of applying for B.P.Th in this institute have to pass Std. XII with Physics, Chemistry and biology as their main subjects. They have to appear for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). On successfully passing these examinations, the candidate becomes eligible to apply for the Bachelor of Physiotherapy course.
- The student applies for this college through the CET CELL online preference form.
- On successful application, the student’s name is reflected in the list sent to the college by CET CELL, based on the marks, State Merit List number and college preference as filled in the College Preference form.
- Admissions are through the NEET counseling rounds only.
- The student can then confirm her/his admission with the college after duly filling the college form issued along with the college prospectus.
- The student has to submit the original relevant documentation as asked for by the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences and the college.
- Full fees as described in the fee structure will have to be paid at the time of admission.
List of Documents required for admission (Original & Photocopies):
- Age, Nationality & Domicile Certificates
- Std. X or equivalent passing certificate & Marksheet
- Std. XII or equivalent Marksheet
- Caste Certificate, as applicable
- Caste Validity Certificate as applicable
- Non-Creamy layer Certificate, as applicable
- College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate, as applicable
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Gap Certificate as applicable
- EWS Certificate if applicable
- NEET Marksheet
- NEET Application
- NEET Admit Card
- CAP Selection Letter
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate if applicable
- Voter ID
- Passport Size Photo