Master of Physiotherapy (M.P.T.)
Admission Process for M.P.T.:
Student desirous of applying for the postgraduate courses offered in this college have to successfully complete their Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy.
They have to complete the compulsory rotatory internship. The student has to appear for and pass the PGP-CET.
- The student applies for this college through the CET CELL online preference form.
- On successful application, the student’s name is reflected in the list sent to the college by CET CELL, based on the marks, State Merit List number and college preference as filled in the College Preference form.
- Admissions are through the PGP-CET counseling rounds only.
- The student can then confirm her/his admission with the college after duly filling the college form issued along with the college prospectus.
- The student has to submit the original relevant documentation as asked for by the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences and the college.
- Full fees as described in the fee structure will have to be paid at the time of admission.
List of Documents required for admission (Original & Photocopies):
- Age, Nationality & Domicile Certificate.
- 12th Marksheet
- B.P.Th. First to Final year marksheets.
- B.P.Th. Internship completion certificate.
- B.P.Th. Degree certificate.
- Maharashtara State Occupational and Physiotherapy Council registration certificate.
- Attempt Certificate
- Caste certificate, as applicable.
- Caste validity certificate as applicable.
- Non-creamy layer certificate, as applicable.
- College leaving certificate.
- Migration certificate, as applicable.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Gap certificate as applicable.
- EWS Certificate if applicable
- PGP-CET Marksheet
- PGP-CET Application
- PGP-CET Admit Card
- CAP Selection Letter
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate if applicable
- Voter ID
- Passport Size Photo